- Nov 07 2020
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Community Garden Cleanup Day at CTS HQ
Fall has quickly descended on us and we need to prepare our garden space for a long winter ahead of us! Join us in cleaning up the CTS garden with some weeding, planting, pulling, and just plain having fun!
Who can join: Youth aged 12-18 and their families!
- Water bottle (reusable if possible!)
- a snack (Due to COVID, we are refraining from sharing snacks but we will have some emergency, single-serve snacks for those who forget!)
- sturdy pair of shoes (runners are fine)
- **We will be asking all participants to wear masks while working. We will have disposable masks available for those who do not have, but we encourage you to bring your own reusable masks!**
- A good hearted spirit to get to work!
- Masks required, we will provide for those who do not have
- Small group – No more than 10 volunteers + 2 staff
- We encourage family groups to join us to minimize interacting between bubbles!
- Physically distant – CTS and MV staff are all trained in group management, markers will be placed to encourage proper spacing
- Contact tracing – All those who show up at the site, whether participating or just dropping your child off, will be asked to provide contact information that will be used only in the case of outbreak. The information will otherwise not be distributed or used in any way.
- Pre-screening required – All participants attending must fill out our pre-screening form; all participants that have symptoms or have travelled outside of Canada are not permitted to participate. This form will be sent out after registration confirmation.