- Oct 18 2020
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Fall in the Forest
Join us for weekly nature walks focused on rejuvenation and education!
- Water bottle (reusable if possible!)
- a snack (Due to COVID, we are refraining from sharing snacks but we will have some emergency, single-serve snacks for those who forget!)
- sturdy pair of shoes (runners are fine, just no sandals!)
- **We will be asking all participants to wear masks while walking. We will have disposable masks available for those who do not have, but we encourage you to bring your own reusable masks!*
How do I register: through our online registration portal.**There is extra paperwork required for this event that will be sent out upon registration. Registration through CTS portal still required**
- Masks required, we will provide for those who do not have
- Small group – No more than 10 participants 2 staff
- Physically distant – CTS staff are all trained in group management
- Contact tracing – All those who show up at the site, whether participating or just dropping your child off, will be asked to provide contact information that will be used only in the case of outbreak. The information will otherwise not be distributed or used in any way.
- Pre-screening required – All participants attending must fill out our pre-screening form; all participants that have symptoms or have travelled outside of Canada are not permitted to participate. This form will be sent out after registration confirmation.