Monsters In Nature
Ready to get your spook on? Join CTS for a Halloween event on Saturday, October 31st. Wear a costume, walk around Burnaby Lake Regional Park, and identify some of the “monsters” of nature.
Who can join: Youth aged 12-15 and their families
When: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
What are we doing: Walking, learning about invasive species and having some Halloween fun!
Where do we meet: Picken House – 6825 Cariboo Rd Burnaby, BC
What should I bring?
- Water bottle (reusable if possible!)
- A snack (Due to COVID, we are refraining from sharing snacks but we will have some emergency, single-serve snacks for those who forget!)
- Sturdy pair of shoes (runners are fine, just no sandals!)
- **We will be asking all participants to wear masks while walking. We will have disposable masks available for those who do not have, but we encourage you to bring your own reusable masks!*
How do I register: through our online registration portal.
- Masks required, we will provide for those who do not have
- Small group – No more than 10 participants and 4 staff
- Physically distant – CTS staff are all trained in group management
- Contact tracing – All those who show up at the site, whether participating or just dropping your child off, will be asked to provide contact information that will be used only in the case of outbreak. The information will otherwise not be distributed or used in any way.
- Pre-screening required – All participants attending must fill out our pre-screening form; all participants that have symptoms or have travelled outside of Canada are not permitted to participate. This form will be sent out after registration confirmation.
For any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rafa at 604-562-0583.