Ranger Program – Bog Walk
What’s in a BOG?! Get to understand the incredible ecosystem of the Camosun Bog, use your senses to get in touch with your surroundings, and get to know a hidden gem of Vancouver.
Meeting location: Queen Elizabeth Elementary School
4102 W 16th Avenue, Vancouver BC
We will meet by the parking lot off of Camosun Street, near the playground. Look for a popup tent, a table, and some bright red shirts!
- Completely outdoor program: Outdoor settings have been proven to greatly reduce the chance of transmission for the COVID-19 virus
- Short and small: Less than 3 hours long and with no more than 10 participants total
- Pre-screening and contact tracing: Our protocols have been revamped to include a higher level of tracing and all participants and staff are required to pass a pre-screening test to ensure they are eligible to join
- Physically distant, socially together: Our staff and leaders have all been trained to ensure physical distancing is maintained! All of the activities are designed to be physically distant, yet just as fun, engaging, and interactive!
- For any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to reach out to email@example.com or call Rafa at 604-562-0583.