- Aug 15 2020
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ranger Program – Learn to Hike (Advanced)
Think you’re already a master of hiking? Well put your skills to the test on this long journey around Capilano River. Meet Grandpa Cap, find out why the Cleveland Dam is so important, and get your legs moving!
You do NOT need to have done the Beginner Learn to Hike program to join this, just be aware that the hike is more challenging and so be prepared to sweat!
Meeting Location: Capilano Regional Park – Camp Capilano Parking Lot
4077 Capilano Park Road, North Vancouver BC
We will meet at the bottom parking lot, right by the entrance to the Powerline Trail. Look for a popup tent, a table, and some bright red shirts!
- Completely outdoor program: Outdoor settings have been proven to greatly reduce the chance of transmission for the COVID-19 virus
- Short and small: Less than 3 hours long and with no more than 10 participants total
- Pre-screening and contact tracing: Our protocols have been revamped to include a higher level of tracing and all participants and staff are required to pass a pre-screening test to ensure they are eligible to join
- Physically distant, socially together: Our staff and leaders have all been trained to ensure physical distancing is maintained! All of the activities are designed to be physically distant, yet just as fun, engaging, and interactive!
- For any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rafa at 604-562-0583.