Ranger Program – Learn to Hike (Beginner)
Go through the basics of hiking! Learn about the 10 Essentials and Leave No Trace Principles then go on a quick hike into the forest of Pacific Spirit!
Meeting location: Pacific Spirit Regional Park – Park Centre Parking Lot
4915 W 16th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
We will meet near the bathroom, right by the entrance of the trails. Look for a popup tent, a table, and some bright red shirts!
- Completely outdoor program: Outdoor settings have been proven to greatly reduce the chance of transmission for the COVID-19 virus
- Short and small: Less than 3 hours long and with no more than 10 participants total
- Pre-screening and contact tracing: Our protocols have been revamped to include a higher level of tracing and all participants and staff are required to pass a pre-screening test to ensure they are eligible to join
- Physically distant, socially together: Our staff and leaders have all been trained to ensure physical distancing is maintained! All of the activities are designed to be physically distant, yet just as fun, engaging, and interactive!
- For any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rafa at 604-562-0583.