- Mar 19 2021
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Spring Into Action at Pacific Spirit Regional Park
Spring is upon us and it’s time to get back outside!
Join us at Pacific Spirit Regional Park as we explore the park and make use of iNaturalist to observe the plants popping up this Spring!
Requirements: please bring a smartphone with iNaturalist installed on it OR any device with a camera (you can upload onto iNaturalist afterwards!)
Who can join: Youth aged 12-18!
Where do we meet: Park Centre Parking Lot – Pacific Spirit Regional Park4915 W 16th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6R 3E9
- Water bottle (reusable if possible!)
- a snack (Due to COVID, we are refraining from sharing snacks but we will have some emergency, single-serve snacks for those who forget!)
- sturdy pair of shoes (runners are fine)
- A smartphone with iNaturalist installed OR any device with a camera
- Masks required, we will provide for those who do not have
- Small group – No more than 10 participants + 2 staff
- We encourage family groups to join us to minimize interacting between bubbles!
- Physically distant – 2 meters distance will always be observed
- Contact tracing – All those who show up at the site, whether participating or just dropping your child off, will be asked to provide contact information that will be used only in the case of outbreak. The information will otherwise not be distributed or used in any way.
- Pre-screening required – All participants attending must fill out our pre-screening form; all participants that have symptoms or have travelled outside of Canada are not permitted to participate. This form will be sent out after registration confirmation.