- About Us
- Get Involved
- COVID-19 Protocols
Help keep the CTS vibes going all year long.
What is the CTS Youth Council? (CTSYC)
The CTS Youth Council consists of a group of youth, aged 14-18, who dedicate time beyond leading camps in the summer to keep CTS thriving throughout the school year! These passionate youth help plan events, fundraisers, and outreach plan to keep the CTS community connected in the offseason. All CTSYC events are open for those who want to attend.
Youth Council brings together CTS youth to discuss pertinent youth issues, get involved in local projects and participate in the CTS community (and beyond!) This is a space where young people develop their interpersonal skills, hang with awesome people, and make a positive change in the community.
Have your say. Get involved. Make a difference.
What will I do?
There are a lot of options and roles on the youth council. We have regular meetings to coordinate event plans as well as stay updated with each other. Some things the youth council gets up to:
- Share ideas for how to make CTS Youth Society the best it can be (you guys always have some awesome ideas)
- Plan events (Masterchef competitions, Among Us games nights, Halloween Movie Nights)
- Run our social media (we’re always looking for new TikTok ideas)
- Plan fundraisers (so that we can keep our regional parks thriving)
- Outreach to keep the CTS community connected in the offseason
Who can join CTSYC?
Any CTS Youth Society member (aged 14-18) is welcome to join the Youth Council.